Tickets go on sale Saturday, November 12 at 10AM
AUSTIN, Texas – Radiohead will make a stop at the Frank Erwin Center with special guests Other Lives as part of their 2012 U.S. tour. This will be the band’s first extensive Stateside trek since 2008. Tickets will go onsale this Friday, November 12, 2011 at 10 am thru www.texasboxoffice.com or by calling 512.477.6060 or 1.800.982.2386. For more information visit www.radiohead.com/tourdates/ or www.C3Concerts.com.
Please note the following ticket policies in place for Radiohead:
- There will be a four ticket limit. Any tickets purchased by phone or internet above the limit, based on mailing address, email address, phone number or credit card, will be canceled immediately.
- All floor and select arena sections closest to the stage will be restricted to night of show will call only.
- Ticket buyers will pick up their tickets with their entire group and be escorted directly into the building to have their tickets scanned and receive a wristband.
- Only those with the wristband and the proper ticket will be allowed access to the floor and two sections closest to the stage.
- All ticketholders restricted to night of show will call only will enter the building at approximately 6 p.m. Doors will open for all other ticketholders at approximately 6:30 p.m.
- For the first day of sales, tickets will only be available at the Frank Erwin Center box office, by phone at (512) 477-6060 or 1-800-982-2386 or online at TexasBoxOffice.com.